After dinner, I took a shower and
went to bed. Before I fell to sleep I was watching a horror movie with my
sister, she shares me the room. I was so afraid but my sister like this kind of
movies. I usually dream a lot while sleeping. In the day of watching the movie,
I dreamed that I am in a forest alone. First, I woke up finding myself in the
middle of the forest. I walked to see if I could find somebody to return me to my
house. After three miles I found a cabin and the door wasn’t locked, I ran inside it. But nobody was in it. I was
thirsty I opened the refrigerator to find some water. Then, I saw a small
gazelle waking around the cabin, I was so happy because I like this kind of
animals. Suddenly, a lion appeared and I closed the door but the lion was watching the gazelle to eat it. The lion waited
for the right time to jump on the gazelle to eat it. After he finished eating,
he came near the cabin and tried to open the door to get to me, but he couldn’t
and he left. I was scared and I decided to stay in this cabin for the night. I
couldn’t sleep until morning and I put a big table behind the door so nobody
can open it. I predicted that the lion will come back. At noon, the lion came
back and tried to open the door , I ran to hide inside the closet. The lion somehow
opened the door, and entered the cabin. I was watching him by the closet’s door
hole. My heart was beating so fast and the lion came close to the closet where I
was hiding and tried to get to me. I screamed, and then my sister woke me up.
Aysha,
ReplyDeleteThis was a very scary dream. Thank you for the details. Great job!